Friday, January 13, 2012

Babies!

I love having the babies around. There is something about them that just makes you want to say "Awwww" and even talk to them in a baby voice. I know, you know, what I am talking about. Heck you've probably done it yourself! Its their innocence and curiosity that always makes me go mushy inside. There is something about watching them grow thats amazing and wonderous. My extended family has been blessed with 2 and 2 more on the way! For the time being that is. I'm waiting for the rest of my cousins to start popping out those babies. hahahaah.. Just a word to them- Your not getting any younger you guys!! :p Both have been the joy and highlight of my life as of yet! And I thank their parents for allowing me to be apart of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment